Cloud Virtual Machine (VM)
Dedicated virtual servers will reside on enterprise cloud infrastructure delivering the resources required to power your business applications. All testing, staging and
Production servers can scale within minutes. We will provide administrator access to your application vendors so they are able to effectively manage, monitor and support your business applications.
The solution is completely elastic meaning it can scale exponentially to accommodate your changing infrastructure needs. Sicoor will protect you from failure by providing the expertise and support to manage your network design, security and growth adhering to all of the agreed service levels.
Infrastructure as a service (IaaS)
Infrastructure as a Service is a provision model in which an organization outsources the equipment used to support operations, including storage, hardware, servers and networking components. The service provider owns the equipment and is responsible for housing, running and maintaining it. The client typically pays on a per-use basis.
Characteristics and components of IaaS include:
- Utility computing service and billing model.
- Automation of administrative tasks.
- Dynamic scaling.
- Desktop virtualization.
- Policy-based services.
- Internet connectivity.
IaaS is one of three main categories of cloud computing service. The other two are Software as a Service (SaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS).
Infrastructure as a Service is sometimes referred to as Hardware as a Service (HaaS).
Hosted Backup & Disaster Recovery
Special Backup and Disaster Recovery offer for customers of Citrix XenServer
(formerly QuorumSoft) has created a special discount program to help existing customers of Citrix XenServer address the significant changes in XenServer 6.2. Because these sweeping changes in XenServer 6.2 include deprecating the backup features within the VMPR (Virtual Machine Protection and Recovery) feature set, Quadric Software is providing an upgrade path for all current XenServer customers.
With this new program, existing XenServer customers can get special discounts on Alike, the industry-leading Backup and Disaster Recovery solution. When you upgrade to Alike, you’ll get all the features of VMPR, plus much more like:
- Support for Microsoft Hyper-V and XenServer, from a single installation
- Protection for both virtual and physical infrastructure (beta)
- Unmatched global deduplication, instant file level restore, robust VM replication
High performance, low-cost email service tailored specifically for the needs of service providers
A competitive email service leads to loyal customers, and increased sales of additional services. Email Service allows you to offer email with a feature-set that is competitive with other popular email services. OpenSRS Email Services provides solid reliability and excellent deliverability, along with a feature-rich webmail application.
Email Service features
- Industry-standard POP3, IMAP, WAP (mobile) and Webmail access.
- Fully-localized Webmail in English, French, Spanish, German, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese, Swedish, Norwegian, and Danish.
- Complete spam and virus protection for both inbound and outbound mail to protect your customers from threats.
- 5GB of storage with the ability to send large attachments thanks to a generous 35MB message size allowance.
Cloud Desktop will enable your users to securely access a Microsoft virtual desktop session via Citrix. The desktop includes access to the Microsoft Office suite, all of your corporate applications, email and data. Users will login via the client installed on their device or through a secure web portal – it’s that simple!
Automated provisioning of desktops and applications will allow you to quickly add users, customising their preferences and application access in minutes. Multiple user profiles will be stored to manage your standard operating environment and desktop fleet efficiently.
The solution provides a turn-key environment for your business to grow, delivering fast, and integrated IT systems for future offices or new business acquisitions. Simple per user, per month pricing with recurring capital investment.
- Improved performance for branch offices and remote staff
- Access to the latest versions of software from day one
- Shared network data storage and printing
- IT system and data backup, disaster recovery and compliance management
- built-in Full support, maintenance and management of IT systems
- Flexible service, scale up or down with minimal contract terms