Imagine your computer and all your mobile devices being in sync – all the time.
Imagine the ability to access your data, and share the information with all your team at any given moment in time, from anywhere in the world.
Imagine running your business this way, with no physical boundaries on where to work from.
Cloud Computing allows you to do all that, and more. But there are pitfalls in just blindly deploying Cloud Services. Like every technology, it has benefits if used in the appropriate environments but also detracts from performance if not planned, designed and implemented correctly.
As your IT solution provider, Sicoor will analyse your business requirements and help you implement a range of new technologies that suit your needs, including Cloud, so you can focus on your business and ensure you remain competitive in today’s tough economic climate. Sicoor has a select range of highly reputable technology partners, including cloud computing vendors.
Some of the benefits offered by cloud computing – but remember there are pitfalls too and we welcome a discussion with you to outline both sides of the argument:
- Reduce your up-front capital expense that would otherwise have been spent on purchases of IT servers to host your emails, files and applications.
- Minimise your downtime due to power outage, server fault, or any other reasons. This is because our cloud computing vendors give our customers 99.95% service availability commitment.
- Reduce the time required to buy and boot a new server from days down to minutes.
- Have the ability to scale the server capacity up or down as your computing requirements and business requirements change.
- Ensure secured backup and storage of all data as they are replicated across all secured data center locations continuously.